- Motivational story,A struggling dad built an app to buy his kids cheaper pizza — and now his company has 5 million… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- How to Perform Content Marketing on a Shoestring Budget. Three steps to help you produce more content.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @brandisnotalogo: 7 of the best #DigitalMarketing strategies for #Startups buff.ly/2mslA4E via @Shane_Barker https://t.co/57HKOW… 2 days ago
- #BillGates is investing $100 million to #ENDALZ , a deadly condition that becomes more common every year businessinsider.com/r-microsoft-fo… 3 days ago
- Artificial Intelligence for Digital Marketing | Media India Group ow.ly/4a5l30go3ql #digitalmarketing #AI #technology #digital #google 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Star Wars
Happy 2013 everyone. It’s been a long while since I posted on my blog – whoops! To get the year started off right here’s an 8+ minute video of ‘George Lucas In Love’ for those Star War fanboys out there. Continue reading
Happy 2012! Are you ready to get your geek on? This is the year you push everything aside from the past and start out fresh and hit the road running exploring.
Incase you need a little help on where to go and what to do check out a full 2o12 to all the cool geek and tech conventions coming in the US. Continue reading
At CNet’s Brian Tong and Darth Vader made the announcement about Star Wars on Blu-Ray at CES 2011. Star Wars fans, let the force be with you! Go on geek out go get it! Check out Amazon to find out … Continue reading
In one corner we have R2-D2 the other we have Hit Girl. Which would you prefer? I seriously think Kick-Ass, Hit Girl is quite a little fire rocket that might be able to kick R2-D2 in the can but knowing … Continue reading
A Galaxy Far Far and Away… The word ‘DROID’ was created. By who says Yoda! Guess do you!