- @SMExaminer can anyone recommend a good work at home video chat program that could be used on Facebook Live to broa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @realDonaldTrump Happy the US will be launching our on space ships. About time a President stood up and is sending… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @Grifter801 If have to say the gentleman sitting there being so calm must be like a lion. #TheGentlemen #Lion https://t.co/cRV6uBdkuv 2 months ago
- @yutanaruke Anyone know where ai can get that #Baiku tshirt? So cool! #want 2 months ago
- @sophywong @nchan @testedcom Hi @sophywong I stumbled upon your post & omg so awesome to see. Very inspired by what… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Tag Archives: Las Vegas
Happy 2012! Are you ready to get your geek on? This is the year you push everything aside from the past and start out fresh and hit the road running exploring.
Incase you need a little help on where to go and what to do check out a full 2o12 to all the cool geek and tech conventions coming in the US. Continue reading
Want to rock in 2012? You’ve come to the right city, Las Vegas knows how to party and when we say party the whole city is alive and kicking. Belows a list of hotels, clubs, pubs, restaurants that’s celebrating on New Year’s Eve. Pick a place or two or three and celebrate Vegas style! Continue reading
I spent the day with Mom and the hubby today at City Center and oh my stars I know we will feel the pain from walking tomorrow. Actually, I think someone is already taking their nap from walking all over … Continue reading
If you haven’t been to a Sean Hannity Freedom concert you will certainly enjoy the music and feel proud to be an America.
Neon Trees singing Animal.
There are days I enjoy coming to work… Today is one of them. Not only is the weather somewhat tolerable but today we had Neon Trees come over and sing for us and their fans. Must say they were cool … Continue reading
I hope all of you on this lovely Sunday are enjoying and celebrating the 234 year of the Declaration of Independence. Usually on the Fourth of July people of America relax, celebrate and spend time with friends and family.