How do you celebrate New Year’s Eve? Do you have a New Year’s Resolution? If so, what’s your top 10 things to do 2011? We have one more day to do our best to spend the last day of 2010. What are your plans? Going out to party and celebrate with friends or family? Or are you planning on staying home and watch the ball drop in Time Square and your city celebrate on the tube?
Whatever you do I wish you a safe Happy New Year’s Eve.
Shiny Otaku’s Top 10 To Do List (in no particular order):
- Study and complete my programing books
- Learn a new language
- Learn to cook – Filipino, German, and Japanese (thankfully I learned today to make Adobo from scratch 🙂 yahoo!)
- Travel outside the country
- Spend more time with family and loved ones
- Start my own business (reading about Danny Choo – I admire his drive for passion)
- Loose weight hard to say after number 3
- Attend more multi-media conferences (Adobe, CES, Photoshop, Defcon etc…)
- Attend 4 days of Comic-con and Anime Expo possible dress up
- Write more