I wonder how many people dislike daylight saving time. I do! I don’t like missing an hours sleep and I don’t enjoy going around the house checking all gadgets in the house and then fixing the clock. I think doing it almost may take an hour – another hour of fun time lost… Ergh! After changing the times there are the reminder calls/emails letting family know it’s daylight saving time change your clock 1 hour forward… After saying that then the question comes… How do you change the clock on the microwave? oven? dvd? computer? radio? eeeekkkk!!! Guess what, there is website for that. You thought I was going to say App right? The website to go to is Retrevo and it helps you set whatever device you have. Retrevo has over 100,000 brochures for your electronic device. After all who really keeps their brochures after setting your gadget? So, if your like me and know how to change your gadgets kudos to you, if you have family members that you know will call or when you visit them they will ask you and you’ll scratch your head thinking ummm I don’t know how to fix that well know you do it’s simply Retrevo. Now I can go play knowing Retrevo is there to help those in need. Kudos Retrevo!
- 📖 Very interesting read about '#UnstructuredData Curious to know if anyone in connected to here in Linkedin users V… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @Apple users who upgraded to #iOS13 - which side did you choose? #darkside #geekout #apple #tech 3 weeks ago
- Happy #NationalVideoGamesDay this is going to be me after work...oh wait I need to wait the premier of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- What is everyone doing this Saturday? #Yondu is enjoying his Saturday watching and listening to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @Apple Thank you @Apple for the #Tweet. Excited to see what you have in store next.🍎 1 month ago