I wonder how many people dislike daylight saving time. I do! I don’t like missing an hours sleep and I don’t enjoy going around the house checking all gadgets in the house and then fixing the clock. I think doing it almost may take an hour – another hour of fun time lost… Ergh! After changing the times there are the reminder calls/emails letting family know it’s daylight saving time change your clock 1 hour forward… After saying that then the question comes… How do you change the clock on the microwave? oven? dvd? computer? radio? eeeekkkk!!! Guess what, there is website for that. You thought I was going to say App right? The website to go to is Retrevo and it helps you set whatever device you have. Retrevo has over 100,000 brochures for your electronic device. After all who really keeps their brochures after setting your gadget? So, if your like me and know how to change your gadgets kudos to you, if you have family members that you know will call or when you visit them they will ask you and you’ll scratch your head thinking ummm I don’t know how to fix that well know you do it’s simply Retrevo. Now I can go play knowing Retrevo is there to help those in need. Kudos Retrevo!
- @SMExaminer can anyone recommend a good work at home video chat program that could be used on Facebook Live to broa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @realDonaldTrump Happy the US will be launching our on space ships. About time a President stood up and is sending… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @Grifter801 If have to say the gentleman sitting there being so calm must be like a lion. #TheGentlemen #Lion https://t.co/cRV6uBdkuv 2 months ago
- @yutanaruke Anyone know where ai can get that #Baiku tshirt? So cool! #want 2 months ago
- @sophywong @nchan @testedcom Hi @sophywong I stumbled upon your post & omg so awesome to see. Very inspired by what… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago